Tools for improving modern organizations (26.06. - 07.07.2023 )
We are pleased to invite you workshops at PUT and within companies on Tools for improving modern organizations (Narzędzia doskonalenia współczesnych organizacji), June 26th – July 7th, 2023
ABOUT SUMMER SCHOOL
For the second time, we are pleased to invite you to the FEM Summer School, which will be held in the western part of Poland - Poznan. We invite you to one of the most modern academic center in Europe, where you will meet outstanding management experts and the following week to visit companies implementing best practices in improving their organizations using the most efficient management tools. Workshop participants will learn about the application of Lean approaches to business processes and methodologies for overcoming problems in the implementation of innovative projects. As in the previous edition of the Summer School, in addition to the educational part there will be a cultural setting. Learning and meeting in international groups will provide an unforgettable experience.
In case of any questions
Polish-Australian Workshop on Agile Menagement for Industry 4.0 (19.09. - 30.09.2022)
SCHEDULE (19.09. - 30.09.2022)
- Agility of Enterprise 4.0 The changing enterprise paradigm: craft, mass, lean, agile. From agile manufacturing to agile enterprise. Levels of enterprise agility: reactive, proactive, and virtual enterprise. How IT can support agility - two cases: 1) using artificial intelligence to discover opportunities; 2) putting the enterprise on the path of Industry 4.0 – mini projects by students.
- Risk Management in Agile Enterprise - during the workshop in the theoretical part chosen elements will be presented: idea and meaning of the risk, identification and assessment of risk, chosen method of risk management, environment of the enterprise, use of business opportunity. In the practical part You will have the possibility to identify and assess risk associated with the use of opportunities occurring in the enterprise environment.
- Financial aspects of agility - Agile finances in smart Enterprises and smart financing of agile enterprises - where to look for funds and how not to squander them frivolously. Is Agile always a synonym of financial optimization? What are the costs of being agile?
- Social competences in agile teams - during this workshop chosen competencies, such as communication, teamwork, creativity, solving problems are going to be discussed and developed among participants. These competencies enable fast and flexible reaction to changes occuring in the business environment of the company. Social competences in agile teams workshop is aimed to identify social competencies of workshop participants, which are going to be used during next courses of Summer School.
- Managing an agile project team - during this workshop the following aspects will be discussed: the idea of an agile approach and differences between traditional methodologies, reasons why the an agile approach becomes indispensable, various agile methodologies - you will gain the ability to choose the right approach, and good practices and business cases using agile with a set of basic principles of work. You will gain theoretical and simulation knowledge, and you will acquire knowledge of the processes necessary to run agile projects, you will also learn specific tools for working with feedback and how you can developt yourselves in agile methodologies and what are the possibilities of business certification.
- How to create a business model that works? - Application and practice of Business Model Canvas, Lean Canvas and Value Proposition Canvas - the purpose of the workshop is to create in teams step-by-step a business model for a product /service that, in your opinion, will provide added value to the target group of customers (meet their needs, solve their problems) and will have commercial potential. The task is to identify the unique features / functionality of your solution (value proposition) and a detailed profile of the client / target group to which you will address your offer. The next steps will be to explore the possibilities and determine the distribution/communication channel, the way of building customer relationships, and revenue streams as well key resources, key activities and critical partners/suppliers. Finally, you will ask to provide the cost structure broken down into fixed and variable costs of your business model and assess whether the business will bring a profit.
- Second week of summer school will be workshops - business in practice within companies from various sectors (car manufacturing, logistics, food industry, electronics, construction).
- Prof. Stefan Trzcielinski, D.Sc.
- Ewa Badzińska, Ph.D.
- Agata Branowska, Ph.D.
- Karolina Grobelna, Ph.D.
- Paweł Królas, Ph.D.
- Marek Miądowicz, Ph.D.
- Małgorzata Spychała, Ph.D.
Contact us: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org